License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, WallinAll.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on WallinAll.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of WallinAll.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Wall in All’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of WallinAll.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. WallinAll.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. WallinAll.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If WallinAll.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
WallinAll.com may disable your user ID and password at Wall in All’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to WallinAll.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to WallinAll.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or WallinAll.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
WallinAll.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of WallinAll.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. WallinAll.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, WallinAll.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
WallinAll.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WallinAll.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Wall in All in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of WallinAll.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of WallinAll.com; or
- a matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for WallinAll.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, WallinAll.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Wall in All’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Wall in All’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as WallinAll.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Law and jurisdiction
Wall in All’s details
The full name of WallinAll.com is Wall in All.
If you have any questions or further information, please contact us.